Friday, 14 July 2017

What is chemsex and why is the UK government worried about it?

The UK government wants to address chemsex, which usually involves drugs like miaow miaow or GHB. Clare Wilson explains the health concerns around the trend

via New Scientist - Health Read More Here..

No comments:

Post a Comment